Friday 10 December 2010

The 12 Dates of Christmas

There's only just over 2 weeks to go before Christmas, can you believe it?! Thankfully, however, that's the perfect amount of time to fit in our '12 Dates of Christmas' - with a day or two to spare! So, sing along to our slightly edited version of a well known festive carol, but more importantly, get out there and do it!


Here's a sneaky preview of dates 1 - 5… head to the website for 6 - 12!




On the first day of Christmas my true love... took me to Partridges on Duke of York Square, off the Kings Road, to ponder all the deliciousness and to choose all my favourite Chirstmas treats for a winter picnic… (if you'd rather stay indoors try a romantic carpet picnic with candles et al!).


On the second day of Christmas my true love... took me on a romatic walk along the river to The (Turtle) Dove in Hammersmith, to while away the afternoon watching the river go by and drinking hot toddies in this cozy olde worldy pub.


On the third day of Christmas my true love... took me to French Morgan M (sorry we couldn't think of any hen places but at least this rhymes!) in Islington to eat and drink fabulous French food!


On the fourth day of Christmas my true love... took me on a walking tour of all the sights of London, including a stop to feed the (calling) birds at Piccadilly Circus.


On the fifth day of Christmas my true love... gave to me, 5 GOLD RINGS!!! Or just a spot of window shopping on the very festive Old Bond Street!

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment