Friday 3 June 2011

A Quirky New Find...

On Wednesday night I discovered a hidden gem of a pub in Fulham. I was on my way to see the Fleet Foxes at Hammersmith Apollo (in case you were wondering yes, they were amazing!) and my boyfriend suggested we pop in to The Pear Tree first for a bite to eat...


Now, I haven't actually written the blog post yet... but I couldn't resist posting a couple of pictures of this fabulous new find! It's tucked away down a very random residential street, but don't be put off, it's worth the walk!



If you haven't got plans for this sunny weekend I would seriously recommend heading over to The Pear Tree and relaxing in their stylishly scruffy garden. The food is delicious, the decor is quirky and the staff are charming. I can't think of a better place to spend a sunny afternoon, and maybe evening...?


14 Margravine Road
London W6 8HJ 
Tel: 0207 381 1787

1 comment: